The Speedway IT Infrastructure – Network and Voice department is looking to expand our team. Candidates will be responsible for support of data and voice networks, including local area network (LAN) and wide area network (WAN) elements. Candidates will be responsible for the installation / configuration / maintenance of medium sized datacenter and large retail network. Candidates will be responsible for the configuration and management of Cisco LAN Switches, Solarwinds Network Management servers, and F5 ASM/Loadbalancing environment.
- Coordinates professional staff in the day-to-day performance of their jobs
- Coordinates IT infrastructure projects to meet company and client needs.
- Negotiate access agreements, establishing service level agreements, and ensuring contracts are in place to support the services provided by the infrastructure team.
- Develops acceptance test specifications for new systems and/or enhancements to existing systems
- Collaborate with multiple departments to deliver network services to the organization.
- Proposes changes in operations and/or established systems in an effort to enhance controls or improve efficiencies through better use of technology.
- Monitor and escalate issues and provide effective system to clients.
- Ensure technology and Infrastructure is available to support the goals of the department and larger organization.
- Analyze business requirements to develop technical network solutions and their framework.
- Perform network modeling, analysis, and planning.
- Develop technology roadmaps.
- Create functional requirements/design specification documents.
- Ensure that standards and procedures (Internal standards, PCI, SOX, NIST) are followed during design and implementation of information systems. Responsible for monitoring the systems to ensure the highest level of performance.
- Individuals are required to carry a support phone 24 x 7 on a rotational basis.
- Bachelor’s Degree in an IT related field or equivalent skills and experience preferred
Qualification & Experience:
- Attention to detail with emphasis on accuracy and quality.
- Expert knowledge of Cisco routers, switches, and security concepts
- Familiarity with Windows OS
- Technology certificate CCNP or higher preferred
- Knowledge of Networking best practices and industry standards.
- Familiarity with VMware and distributed switching.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment.
- Ability to occasionally lift up to 40 pounds
- 5+ years experience with Cisco IOS
- Ability to perform repeated bending, standing, and reaching
- Intermediate/Expert knowledge of F5/Load Balancing systems
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Intermediate/Expert knowledge of Solarwinds Network Management
- Ability to prioritize work to balance multiple projects and deadlines.
- Intermediate/Expert knowledge of NX-OS
- Intermediate/Expert knowledge of SD_WAN/Cloud environments
- Familiarity of Word, Excel, and other MS Office suite applications
- Ability to adapt to changing environment.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Enon, OH, US
Application Deadline: N/A