Serves as the liaison between the customer and Speedway’s IT department; Collaborates with internal/external partners to ensure business process improvement and increased ability to deliver on work requests; Ensures the technical needs of the customer are met by facilitating all steps of the process.
- Develops and maintains process maps for business systems and makes plans to accommodate future work requests
- Ensures all duties including, but not limited to, requirements, test cases and test plans, are completed in accordance with the “Speedway Project Process” document
- Collaborates with internal/external partners to ensure customer needs are met by reviewing requirements, status and associated issues
- Liaises between IT and client areas, provides support and addresses any issues that arise
- Analyzes business processes, evaluates alternative solutions and makes recommendations to business clients accordingly
- Keeps abreast of technology, customer needs and industry related trends
- Completes other duties, including special projects, as assigned by management
- Excellent communication, organizational and interpersonal skills and the ability to research and resolve issues.
- Demonstrated expertise with Word, Excel and other MS Office suite applications
- Ability to present information, verbally and in writing, in a clear and concise manner
- Good understanding of business issues and technical implications
- Excellent understanding of client operations and systems
- Ability to handle diverse situations, multiple initiatives and rapidly changing priorities
Qualification & Experience:
- Minimum GPA of 3.0 or higher.
- Pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Business Management, MIS, BIS
- Able to live and work near corporate headquarters in the Dayton, Ohio area for the duration of the internship experience.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Enon, OH, US
Application Deadline: N/A