Website Ace Hardware
As an entry-level IT Associate Project Manager you will learn the Ace Project Management Methodology by assisting existing Project Managers as well as perform day-to-day responsibilities of Ace Portfolio Management by using the Planview Portfolio and Project Management tool. This is a great opportunity to start and grow your career with the Project Management field. We will give you all the tools and resources to do that!
- Report status of project to Ace IT and Business Management.
- Manage individual small IT projects. In this capacity, this role will organize and track progress of projects.
- Ensures the proper use of the Ace Project Management Methodology in the projects being managed. This individual will ensure the effective use of the methodology and, more importantly, the effective delivery of projects, and the most productive use of our project resources.
- SharePoint: Preferred but not required
- Organizational Skills including Time Management: Coordinating activities for disparate groups of technical as well as business oriented team members
- Planview: Preferred but not required
- MS Office Solutions: Ability to effectively create spreadsheets and Microsoft Word documents
- General Accounting: Ability to plan and track expenditures representing Labor, Hardware and Software Procurement a plus
- SQL: Microsoft SQL database management a plus
Qualification & Experience:
- Communication Skills: Ability to adapt styles to the different audience from Technical IT, to Senior Management and business partners
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Systems or related required
Company: Ace Hardware
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Oak Brook, IL, US
Application Deadline: N/A