At the heart of our business are people. We create a better everyday life together by living our shared values and safeguarding our unique culture. To create an inspiring IKEA experience we need to make sure our co-workers have the preconditions to meet our customers in the best possible way.
- Partner with stakeholders to best understand and support delivery of their training solution needs
- Partner with retail or corporate office business owners to execute the trainings on the learning calendar while working proactively with them on upcoming training needs or projects.
- Acting as a strategic partner and a SME within the Training and Development function.
- Maintain vendor relationships for digital devices that support an efficient and accurate Competence Management proces
- Create new digital and/or blended training and/or update existing training for new stores or existing stores.
- Global liaison to the retail business in terms of learning content and ways of working
- Responsible for learning offer management
- Analyze Gap Analysis and provide project support to secure the competence within the organization.
- Supports execution of training calendar for both leadership- and competence development including securing facilitators
- Develop training plans for new stores in partnership with key stakeholders in order to meet strict deadlines
- Lead projects related to digital training initiatives
- Experience implementing a competence model that supports the talent management needs of IKEA.
- Implementation of plans, according to set budgets and goals
- Creating engaging learning activities and compelling course content.
- Providing exercises and activities that enhance the learning process.
- Partnering with subject matter experts to identify target audience’s training needs.
- Working in a fast paced environment
Qualification & Experience:
- BA Degree in Instructional Design, educational technology or a similar certification
- Devising modes of assessment, such as tests or quizzes, to measure the effectiveness of the course
- You will contribute to an efficient, effective and consistent execution of Competence & Leadership development solutions blended with Instructional Design aspects to ensure delivery on business targets, while securing a great customer and co-worker experience.
- Designing/developing digital learning management system (LMS) content or blended learning solutions.
- You have experience with Visual design within at least one of the following (Articulate, Claro, Storyline, Adobe Creative Suite, Dreamweaver, Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Creating supporting materials/media (audio, video, simulations, role plays, games, etc)
- Learning theories and instructional design models.
- CPLP Certification (preferred but not required)
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Greater Philadelphia Area
Application Deadline: N/A