As part of our collaborative and guest-obsessed team, you help us create an experience that makes guests say “I love Target!” When you work at Target, you’re helping every family discover the joy in everyday life. You’re working alongside a dedicated team that brings their passion and pride to all that they do. We delight our guests with area experts ready to assist with items that are instock and priced accurately ensuring guests have an enjoyable experience both in stores and online.
- Create a scheduling plan in partnership with your leader based off of monthly and weekly business workload and guest traffic.
- Establish clear goals and expectations and hold team members accountable to expectations.
- Work a schedule that aligns to guest and business needs (this may include early morning, evening, overnight shifts and weekends).
- Understand sales goals, plan and execute daily/weekly workload to deliver on department and store sales goals and guest engagement.
- Close knowledge and skill gaps through training and experiences.
- Utilize your workload planning tools to complete all scheduled workload ensuring areas are guest ready at store open.
- Evaluate and recommend candidates for open positions and develop a guest-centric team.
- Lead team onboarding and learning.
- Plan, lead and follow-up on organizational and operational change.
- Lead and coach the team to ensure accuracy and efficiency in all inbound processes.
- Enable a consistent experience for our guests by ensuring product is in stock and available.
- Provide service and a shopping experience that meets the needs of the guest.
- Assess all General Merch backroom, sales floor areas and review reporting to identify gaps and develop a plan to resolve.
- Be an expert of operations, accuracy and efficiency.
- Effective communication skills
- Work independently and as part of a team
- Manage workload and prioritize tasks independently
- Learn and adapt to current technology needs
- Welcoming and helpful attitude
Qualification & Experience:
- Lead and hold others accountable
- High school degree or equivalent
- Previous retail experience preferred, but not required
- Must be at least 18 years of age or older
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Springfield, PA, US
Application Deadline: N/A