This job contributes to Starbucks success by participating in the planning, development and implementation of products, systems and/or programs to deliver an operational experience that enhances and grows the value of the brand for retail stores. Consults throughout the Company to identify and optimize performance. Models and acts in accordance with Starbucks guiding principles.
- Creates implementation strategies for testing to ensure quality, prioritization and field operation feasibility prior to rollout. Delivers programs, products or systems when appropriate to the field for retail stores.
- Advises and leads operational planning and execution for assigned promotional programs and initiatives.
- Evaluates key budget line item resource requirements on assigned projects, programs and initiatives in support of the annual budgeting and planning process.
- Consults with manager and peers on implementation projects that impact retail stores. Collects project information to identify and optimize performance. Consults with departments needing operations support on programs; provides information, data and recommendations to support decision-making.
- Implements the Company’s goals and strategic plans by planning and improving implementation support of field operations and support departments. Establishes clear expectations, tactics and timelines for assigned projects.
- Ability to assess the impact of change and develop processes to ensure effective implementation and user acceptance of new processes, products, procedures or methods
- Ability to lead moderately complex processes and projects
- Depending upon specific assignment, knowledge of retail store operations, procedures and practices
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships across all levels of the organization
- Skill in applying project management methodology
Qualification & Experience:
- Strong analytical skills
- Progressively responsible operations, implementation specialist and/or process or project management experience in a retail or restaurant environment (3 years)
- Intra-company communications management, depending on area of assignment
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing
- Ability to work cross-functionally and in a matrixed organization
- Ability to lead others
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Seattle, WA, US
Application Deadline: N/A