To lead a proactive and comprehensive management of health, safety & security risks and ensure that all functions identify, assess and proactively handle those risks. To protect IKEA co-workers, customers, visitors and assets from preventable loss, injury or illness, and contribute to the positive working and shopping experience for all.
- Support the Safety & Security function in store through monitoring and review of CCTV and other security infrastructures.
- Administrative duties, including reports, maintaining and filing records in line with the group risk manual and audit check.
- Complete incident reporting and logging into the incident reporting tracker and system.
- Contribute to an exceptional shopping experience for our customers
- Monitor fire safety & security systems, respond to alarms and initiate emergency response without delay.
- Maintain visitor, contractor and co-worker entrance and exit from the store.
- You are able to identify and react to an emergency situation, prepared to make decisions. You have a high standard of
- written and verbal communication skills. Strong interpersonal, analytical, problem-solving skills. An ability to work in a self-directive environment to resolve problems and to complete tasks within deadlines, an ability to work in a fast paced, high pressure environment.
- The ideal candidate will have demonstrated customer service experience in a reception or concierge role in a busy environment.
- Demonstrated working knowledge of MS Office applications and data management.
- Ability to respond effectively in an emergency.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Quality Assurance
Job Location: Birmingham, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A