- A vacancy has arisen in the UK & IE Finance department in the Accounting and Reporting team. This role is an Accounting & Reporting Manager where you oversee the Accounting and Reporting teams and is responsible for all monthly, bi-monthly, and annual statutory reporting of all entities within UK & IE. You will be responsible for ensuring all deadlines are met, reconciliations are performed and reviewed in a timely manner.
- As the manager of the Accounting and Reporting function you must keep up to date with changes in accounting and tax legislation and then ensure the Finance function is compliant with the requirements of these changes.
- To work together with other Finance Managers and Financial Controlling Manager to lead and develop a high performing Finance function.
- Responsible for reviewing the teams’ works, including all entities reconciliations, and ensure the output is of good quality and accurate.
- Responsible for all Accounts payable and receivable processes, including inter-company transactions, and full end to end Accounting and
- Reporting process for all areas of the P&L and Balance Sheet.
- Responsible for ensuring that all financial reporting processes in the UK & IE are effective, with good controls in place and that each process is well documented. At all times the processes should lead to accurate and timely reporting, in line with accounting and tax regulations.
- Responsible for reviewing the operational ways of working and reporting and working with key stakeholders in the business to ensure that what they do is compliant with rules and regulations.
- Responsible for ensuring the legal entities’ P&Ls and balance sheets are true and fair and ensuring that both operational and legal reporting is completed accurately and on time.
- To manage the Accounting & Reporting areas of finance and ensure legal compliance, within the core area or coun-try dimension of the INGKA Group, contributing to a better business, growth and long-term profitability and being a leader in life at home.
- Responsible for the year-end audit, working with both the finance team and the auditors to ensure the audit is completed on time and with a clean audit report.
- To support growth and expansion, focusing on commercial opportunities, by securing effective financial processes and effective ways of working.
- Responsible for ensuring all complex accounting concepts are accurately recorded and work is only delegated to personnel with appropriate knowledge and skills.
- Responsible for all financial reporting processes in the UK & IE accounting and reporting, ensuring that all TB’s are compliant with Group rules and Legal GAAP’s for local legislations.
- Self-reliant and self-motivated with a proven ability to work as part of a team as well as independently.
- Ability to lead, manage, and coach teams through the change process.
- Ability to handle multiple topics and changing priorities/deadlines.
- Experience in prepare, analyze and report complex accounting data
- A Bachelor or Master Degree in Accounting/Finance/Economics or a related combined field.
- Ability to communicate, build relationships, and inspire at all organizational levels.
- Experience in multicultural and multinational organizations.
- Proficient in MS Office skills.
- 8+ years of increasingly responsible accounting and/or auditing experience in similar or larger organizations. 3+ years of managerial experience essential.
- Demonstrated ability to perform a wide variety of high-level accounting, budgeting, and financial reporting.
- Knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP), internal controls, financial reporting, and tax laws and regulations.
- Ability to deliver results through people.
- Professionally qualified accountant ACA/ACCA or local equivalent.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Other
Job Location: London, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A