- As a person you are passionate about people, providing outstanding service, and securing an excellent co-worker’s experience. You have the engagement and commitment to develop the business and deliver business results by optimizing performance through people and knowledge of the IKEA corporate identity, core values, and vision of creating a better everyday life for the many people, to ensure the right representation.
- Collaborate alongside fellow P&C Administrators and other P&C talking partners to achieve a positive co-worker experience
- Express ideas and opinions effectively in verbal and written communication
- Accomplish goals, complete tasks, and achieve results in a timely and accurate way.
- Implement IKEA standards and manuals to follow rules, comply with standards, and provide direction.
- Work independently, take own initiatives and responsibility.
- Working in a fast-paced environment
- Administrate background in Human Resource would be advantageous but not compulsory
- Highly organized with an ability to coordinate and prioritize tasks to secure their successful completion
- Experience in using various digital platforms and tools e.g. Microsoft packages (Word, Excel), SharePoint, etc.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy is a must for this role
Vacancy Type: Part Time
Job Functions: Human Resources
Job Location: Glasgow, Scotland, UK
Application Deadline: N/A