- Accountable for securing, setting up and maintaining the financial structures to follow-up cost and performance and support decision making in line with global frameworks.
- Accountable for variance analysis, reviewing and challenging reported actuals and forecasts and first level of commentary.
- Accountable for effective implementation of the internal control framework in the country financial operations and report on country and global level on effectiveness.
- Lead and supervise local and/or centralised Accounting & Reporting Operations to ensure relevant, complete, accurate and timely closings and Financial and Management reporting based on standard global frameworks and local legal requirements.
- Secure effective governance and supervise solid support for country management with insight in financial performance & position, liquidity, investment decisions and financial planning.
- Lead the development of the financial controlling team based on the global finance, organisational and people development direction to secure the right competences, performance and succession.
- Accountable for cooperation with Group Financial Controlling (matrix) and Country organisation to minimise deviations from standard global frameworks for local business needs and compliance reasons and secures effective ways of working.
- Contributes to global projects and local execution (as part of these projects) to simplifying, harmonising and automating financial operations and reporting.
- Lead close cooperation with Business Navigation to create insight in costs and performance and support business steering based on standard global frameworks (e.g. accounting, reporting, internal control).
Qualification & Experience:
- Minimum 7 years experience leading accounting/finance teams
- Minimum 3 years experience managing finance leaders/managers
- Experience with International Financial Reporting Standards preferred
- CPA required
- Experience in multi-site retail with $1 billion + in revenue is strongly preferred
- Minimum 10 years experience in accounting/finance positions
- Bachelors degree in Finance/Accounting or similar. MBA preferred.
- Experience managing external Auditors required
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Finance
Job Location: Tacoma, WA, US
Application Deadline: N/A