- Document all reportable incidents in IRS and ensure that all information is communicated to the Safety and Security manager if needed.
- Test air quality of containers and vent if needed.
- Ensure that all emergency systems, (Emergency Exit/Lights, Sprinkler System, Fire Extinguishers, Evacuation Systems), are functioning at all times.
- Conduct safety/security audits and inspections as directed by the Safety and Security Manager.
- Ensure that Fire and Burglar alarm systems are functioning properly at all times, and that communication between IKEA and the monitoring company is effective.
- Provide daily communication/direction to the contract Security Guards.
- Good understanding of emergency systems and alarm systems.
- Good communication and customer service skills to deal with general public and truck drivers
- Ability to share knowledge and experience
- Be a dynamic, action oriented team player that is self-motivated and confident in making independent decisions
- A clear understanding of, and a passion for IKEA values and principles
Qualification & Experience:
- Basic first aid, CPR certification
- Comfortable speaking in front of groups
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Quality Assurance
Job Location: Seattle, WA, US
Application Deadline: N/A