Website Hy-Vee, Inc.
Provides prompt, efficient and friendly customer service by exhibiting caring, concern and patience in all customer interactions and treating customers as the most important people in the store.
- Orders product and supply that is requested by department manager
- Faces merchandise.
- Adheres to company policies and individual store guidelines.
- Reports to work when scheduled and on time.
- Ensures storage area is organized, the floor is not slippery, and the temperature is constant and correct.
- Builds end caps display and fills through the week as necessary.
- Maintains strict adherence to department and company guidelines related to personal hygiene and dress.
- Ensures cleanliness in the department, cleans off the cases, sweeps the floor, etc.
- Unloads trucks and places product in appropriate storage area.
- Less than high school or equivalent experience and six months or less of similar or related experience.
- Must be physically able to perform medium work exerting up to 50 pounds of force frequently; and up to 10 pounds of force constantly to move objects.
- Visual requirements include clarity of vision at a distance of less than 20 inches to less than 20 feet, with or without correction; depth perception.
- Must have the ability to solve practical problems; variety of variables with limited standardization; interpret instructions.
- Must be able to understand and follow verbal or demonstrated instructions; write identifying information; request supplies orally or in writing.
- Must be able to perform the following physical activities: Climbing, balancing, stooping, kneeling, reaching, standing, walking, pushing, pulling, lifting, grasping, feeling, talking, hearing, and repetitive motions.
Company: Hy-Vee, Inc.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Customer Service
Job Location: Lincoln, NE, US
Application Deadline: N/A