Maintains the physical functionality of facility including guest rooms, public space and heart-of-the-house areas.
- Performs a variety of repairs and maintenance tasks including carpentry, plumbing, electric, painting, HVAC and masonry.
- Inspects guestrooms, public space and heart-of-the-house for needed and preventive maintenance.
- Records and reports completed repairs and items that need further attention or that require placing a room ‘out of order.’
- Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Teamwork – We’re team players in everything we do.
Now – We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
- Leadership – We’re leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Hospitality – We’re passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Ownership – We’re the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Integrity – We do the right thing, all the time.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Miami, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com