View All Hilton JobsHilton
A Housekeeping Inspector is responsible for inspecting designated guest rooms and/or public areas in the hotel’s continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability.
- As a Housekeeping Supervisor, you would be responsible inspecting designated guest rooms and/or public areas in the hotel’s continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability. Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Complete work orders, as needed
- Assist in training Room Attendants, as needed
- Perform Room Attendant and/or Houseperson duties, as needed
- Inspect rooms, verify and report status and/or discrepancies of rooms and enter into property management system (as needed)
- Respond to special guest requests in a timely, friendly and efficient manner
- Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality – We’re passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Now – We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
- Integrity – We do the right thing, all the time.
- Teamwork – We’re team players in everything we do.
- Leadership – We’re leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Ownership – We’re the owners of our actions and decisions.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: New York, NY, US
Application Deadline: N/A