An Utility Engineer is responsible for maintaining the physical functionality and safety of the facility in the hotel’s continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability.
- As an Utility Engineer, you would be responsible for maintaining the physical functionality and safety of the facility in the hotel’s continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability. Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Maintain the physical functionality and safety of the facility including, but not limited to, guest rooms, public space and heart-of-the-house areas
- Perform a variety of repair and maintenance tasks including, but not limited to carpentry, plumbing, electrical work, painting, HVAC work and masonry
- Record and report completed repairs and items that require further attention
- Respond to guest calls and team member work orders in a timely, friendly and efficient manner to assess and repair non-functioning machinery and/or equipment
- Conduct inspections for preventive maintenance needs
- Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality – We’re passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity – We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership – We’re leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork – We’re team players in everything we do.
- Ownership – We’re the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now – We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Chicago, IL, US
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org