View All Hilton JobsHilton
Maintains the physical functionality of facility including guest rooms, public space and heart-of-the-house areas. Performs a variety of repairs and maintenance tasks including carpentry, plumbing, electric, painting, HVAC and masonry. Inspects guestrooms, public space and heart-of-the-house for needed and preventive maintenance. Records and reports completed repairs and items that need further attention or that require placing a room ‘out of order.’
- Proactive problem resolution
- Responding to guest requests in real time
- Completing work tickets
- Delivering a quality guest experience at all times
- Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality – We’re passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity – We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership – We’re leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork – We’re team players in everything we do.
- Ownership – We’re the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now – We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Hotel
Job Location: Orlando, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A