View All Hawaiian Airlines JobsHawaiian Airlines
- Hawaiian Airlines Web & Marketing IT teams lead our technology products and systems that sell and service our products to our Guests. This role will be responsible to lead a team of highly skilled technology professionals in the development, integration, implementation and maintenance of all direct to consumer Sales & Servicing systems across the organization.
- The position must be able to lead the support the Product teams from concept to launch and beyond. Success requires exceptional organizational, interpersonal and communication skills, along with an ability to solve problems collaboratively and dynamically on the fly.
- Lead team to engage with business partners in the research, evaluation, integration, and implementation of new business initiatives.
- Lead team to drive continuous process improvements, innovation and cost savings.
- Develop technology roadmap in collaboration with business, vendors, and other IT support teams.
- Partner with strategic suppliers to develop, implement, and maintain services and products to support overall company goals.
- Conduct team’s performance reviews, identify and provide training and development opportunities for improvement and career growth. Provide coaching and mentoring. Ensure appropriate levels of staffing are maintained to provide work life balance.
- Create an environment of functional and technical excellence, continual learning and quality deliverables, ensuring professional, well rounded, and delivery focused team with high morale.
- Partner with stakeholders to ensure strategy, plan, alignment, integration, accountability, and visibility.
- Build and maintain relationships with HA business partners by providing a team of subject matter experts and leadership to collaborate with a matrixed team of functional and technical resources across the organization to deliver value added services and solutions.
- Build and lead a team chartered to provide the business with services and solutions to achieve company goals.
- Keep current on new and evolving technologies to improve efficiency and effectiveness across the organization.
- Understanding and ability to surface and define business capabilities
- Ability to define and articulate a long term product strategy
- Proven ability to drive change and help migrate an organization towards industry best practices.
- Strong, proven people management skills.
- Strong understanding of software development processes/methodologies.
- Over ten years’ experience in the management of complex systems supported by large and diverse technical staff including integration of legacy technologies, multi-platform hardware and software, and networking telecommunications and security.
- Strong knowledge of development and testing best practices.
- Ability to leverage Agile, Waterfall, and Iterative development methods to control the project scope, schedule, and costs.
- Ability to influence and persuade
- Strong technical background including experience with modern front-end development, API based architectures, integrations, data storage and data movement.
- Ability to decompose large business problems into incremental deliverables that deliver business value
- Over fifteen years of professional experience with at least five years of relevant industry / functional experience.
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent experience, relevant certifications, and professional training programs
- Experience managing P&L or department budgets, and experience managing teams, located locally and remotely.
- Expericence consulting and guiding business and IT organizations
- Experience researching, identifying, documenting and communicating the current state and gaps that existing achieving the future state
Company: Hawaiian Airlines
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Honolulu, HI, US
Application Deadline: N/A