View All Hawaiian Airlines JobsHawaiian Airlines
At Hawaiian Airlines, we are all about welcoming our guests with Hawaiian hospitality and aloha, and taking care of our people, our home and the communities we serve. Join our ‘ohana and be a part of an exciting team of professionals dedicated to serving our kama‘āina and introducing our islands to the world!
- Write, configure and develop software and code-driven solutions for medium complexity business problems according to user specifications
- Document and communicate assigned work and progress to immediate project team, and management in a timely manner.
- Analyze and resolve operational and production problems of medium complexity, including researching and recommending alternative actions for problem resolution and taking timely action
- Build solutions that utilize the enterprise monitoring/logging frameworks
- Assist less senior Developers when performing system and acceptance testing
- Interact with business customers to define, analyze, and deliver customer requirements
- Evaluate and recommend emerging technologies and process or system enhancements for business customers
- Participate and engage with the appropriate matrix areas for the construction and delivery of the solution
- Serve as a communications liaison between the business customer and the technology development and support groups
- Maintain focus on internal and external customer requirements
- Demonstrate proficient understanding of business processes being supported by assigned system(s) across multiple business customers.
- Test and implement system and enhancements using techniques that preserve system integrity
- Decompose business requirements and translate them into detailed design specifications and code
- Support the organization’s project management policy, practice and methodology.
- Proficient knowledge of required programming languages
- Knowledge of the Software Development Life Cycle process and prior experience actively participating in it
- Ability, within a specific technology area to independently complete root-cause analysis, design solutions, write code, perform testing, provide documentation, and implement medium size development projects or major components of large projects that carry a moderate risk to the organization
- Excellent partnering, communication, and negotiation skills so as to gather business customer requirements and communicate effectively with technology development and support groups
- Proficient knowledge of technical/business environment
- Ability to complete tasks with a moderate amount of direction
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree (in lieu of degree – 6 years of experience in IT or business environment)
- Proficient knowledge of software development practice, concepts, and technology obtained through formal training and work experience
- 2 years of work experience in Information Technology or business environment
Company: Hawaiian Airlines
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Honolulu, HI, US
Application Deadline: N/A