View All Hawaiian Airlines JobsHawaiian Airlines
At Hawaiian Airlines, we are all about welcoming our guests with Hawaiian hospitality and aloha, and taking care of our people, our home and the communities we serve. Join our ‘ohana and be a part of an exciting team of professionals dedicated to serving our kama‘āina and introducing our islands to the world!
- Ensures course content is compliant with various regulatory agencies.
- Completes multimedia design projects, working in cooperation with other instructional designers and subject matter experts.
- Works with other units to provide quality educational programs for internal clients
- Analyzes course content and determines best media-rich components to enhance student learning and to enhance content delivery
- Propose revisions to managers and instructors on existing courses and materials
- Investigates, evaluates, and implements new course design and delivery methods
- Develops instructor led and computer-based training course elements
- Partners with the Learning Design and Support & Training Managers to deliver educational content in an effective manner which meets the educational needs of diverse learners
- Reports course development scheduling, progress, and completion to the Manager of Learning Design and Support
- Acts as project manager for all assigned projects
- Partners with the Manager of Learning Design and Support to introduce and train managers and instructors on the use of new instructional technology solutions
- Knowledge of Instructional Systems Design, adult learning theory, competency-based learning, and eLearning design practices
- Ability to manage one’s design projects with minimal supervision.
- Knowledge of PowerPoint and other multimedia/eLearning authoring tools, such as Articulate Storyline 2 or later.
- Ability to analyze the needs of the workplace, associates, work settings, and work processes and to design training solutions, which result in improved performance
- Committed team player with strong client service orientation.
Qualification & Experience:
- 3+ years of experience in a learning and development function designing and developing for all delivery mechanisms
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
Company: Hawaiian Airlines
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Honolulu, HI, US
Application Deadline: N/A