Website Hawaiian Airlines
The Senior Analyst, Rewards will help cultivate a data-informed culture and discover insights that drive action and solve complex problems and deliver solutions with real business impact.
- Performs and interprets benchmarking studies and design plan comparison reports
- Assists in annual benefits plan review by monitoring claims and administrative experience.
- Identifies, assesses, and analyzes gaps and deficiencies in current programs and administration process, and make recommendations for improvements.
- Provides analysis, generates reports, presents and explains findings in support of employee benefits programs.
- Assists in audit requirements/requests.
- Administers benefit plans in compliance with plan documents and contracts; reconciles benefit vendor invoices to payroll deduction activity; enters & reconciles data changes from the HRIS and payroll process to ensure data consistency; runs queries for deductions and provides information to management.
- Prepares reports for management and/or for regulatory compliance purposes, maintains files and records according to legal and corporate requirements
- Ability to prioritize, manage time and resources effectively, adapt to rapidly changing priorities and meet required deadlines
- Excellent oral and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to manage confidential information
- Strong proficiency in Word and Excel
- Strong analytical abilities, including the ability to troubleshoot problems, recognize areas for process improvements and identify and communicate trends
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience with vendor management
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- At least 5 years’ Benefits, Finance, and/or analyst experience
- 1+ years Analytical functional experience
Company: Hawaiian Airlines
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Honolulu, HI, US
Application Deadline: N/A