Find your place in a fast moving environment where your ability to create inspiring, original displays will help to maximise selling opportunities and promote H&M as a global brand.We are offering a job where every day is a challenge, where only you set the limits to your career possibilities, and where your personal growth and development is just as important as our business.
- Providing excellent customer service on the sales floor, in the fitting rooms and at the cash desk.
- Maximising selling by analysing sales reports and taking action accordingly.
- Communicating and informing your store team about upcoming activities, campaigns and designer collaborations.
- Training the store team in garment presentation.
- Ensuring that safety, security and administrative routines are followed.
- Managing the ordering, handling and organisation of all display materials.
- Creating visually inspiring in-store and window displays which reflect and maintain our brand identity.
- Ensuring that our products are displayed according to company guidelines, promotional activities and seasonal trends together with your store team.
- The ability to communicate in a clear and convincing manner.
- A positive attitude, and a willingness to learn and improve
- A knowledge and interest in fashion and seasonal trends.
- The ability to maintain focus and handle the pressure of a busy day.
- Drive and ambition and the ability to work on your own initiative.
- The ability to organise, plan and prioritise in order to maximize selling opportunities.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Merchandiser
Job Location: Edinburgh, Scotland, UK
Application Deadline: N/A