The Textron GSE family of brands represents ground support equipment product lines and service solutions that have served the world’s airlines, freight carriers and airports for more than 150 combined years. The portfolio includes a full lineup of conventional and towbarless pushbacks, baggage tractors, tow tractors, belt loaders, one-man and two-man deicers, ground power units, air starts, and air conditioning units, offered under the TUG™, Douglas™, Premier™, and Safeaero™ brands. These products are built in world-class manufacturing facilities around the world, from Kennesaw, Ga.; Marinette, Wis.; Cheltenham, United Kingdom; Trelleborg, Sweden; and Wuxi, China, in addition to 20 airport service locations across the world.
Today, Textron GSE products are designed and manufactured by Textron Specialized Vehicles Inc., a Textron Inc. (NYSE: TXT) company. Textron Specialized Vehicles is also a leading global manufacturer of golf cars, utility and personal transportation vehicles, snowmobiles, side-by-sides, all-terrain vehicles, and professional turf-care equipment marked under several different brands.
- Diagnose, troubleshoot, and repair equipment failures on aircraft ground support equipment.
- Perform complex diagnostics, service repairs, and maintenance work on customer and/or company owned equipment.
- Diagnose engine mechanical issues and repair (Diesel, Gas and LP).
- Troubleshoot and repair electrical, hydraulic, and pneumatic start systems using necessary schematics.
- Utilize diagnostic software to troubleshoot Powertrain Management Systems.
- Complete vehicle repair order and other documentation accurately to maintain quality standards.
- Communicate safety concerns and customer requests for service to management.
- Other duties as assigned by management.
- Textron is committed to providing Equal Opportunity in Employment, to all applicants and employees regardless of, race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, military status, veteran status, handicap, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.
Qualification & Experience:
- Education:High school diploma or equivalent required, technical certification/diploma preferred
- Years of Experience: 2 or more years of related experience required
- Must possess a valid drives license and must comply with TSV Pool, Fleet, and DOT policies
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Denver, CO, US
Application Deadline: N/A