Website Gordon Food Service
- Our transportation department holds the keys to our success! As a Division Router for Gordon Food Service you are important to everyone – our customers, our company and your family.
- It’s one of our Cornerstone Values – and we know you need balance in life and to feel appreciated for the time spent here with us.
- Collection and evaluation of customer orders downloaded throughout the day.
- Manual entry of cross-dock orders into the routing software
- Analysis of daily and/or weekly routing solutions to point out possible inefficiencies.
- Accommodation of special customer requests/needs as possible.
- Collaborates with Transportation Manager on set-up and maintenance of skeleton route groups in Roadnet/Appian routing package.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Coordinates multiple shipping sites through implementation of RoadNet or Appian software; to maximize efficiency of routes on a daily basis.
- Routing of all legitimate customer orders in the most efficient way possible for multiple shipping facilities/branches while under constant time and accuracy constraints
- while adhering to established procedures, protocols, and customer commitments.
- Creation and distribution of reports to internal and external customers, including completion of internal logs and reports necessary to the operation of the department.
- Proven capability to perform the essential functions of the job, as demonstrated by an equivalent combination of education, training and/or relevant work experience may be considered in lieu of the specified education and experience requirements.
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor Degree in Logistics, Business Management, or related field.
- Two to Five years of experience in the distribution/wholesale industry.
Company: Gordon Food Service
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Management
Job Location: Atlanta, GA, US
Application Deadline: N/A