Website Foot Locker
You love our products and enjoy keeping them organized for the sales team! You may work behind the scenes, but as a key player of the retail team, your role is very important to driving sales. You ensure shipment is accurately received, neatly stocked, and consistently maintained for our Sales Associates, and you’re willing to help the team where needed. The more organized the stockroom, the quicker the sales team can find products and provide the Customer a great in-store experience. Your accurate and efficient work in the stockroom ensures your success because you’ve set the sales team up for success!
- Retrieves merchandise and fulfills customer orders
- Assist in processing all inventory movements between store and distribution
- Supports sales associates in maximizing the shopping experience for customers
- Assist in the execution price adjustments and visual merchandising standards.
- Prepares merchandise to be shipped, processes store transfers, and visual merchandising efforts
- This position would report to the Overnight Assistant Operations Manager(s)
- Maintains a clean, organized and efficient stockroom while adhering to company standards and safety requirements
- Follows all loss prevention policies to minimize potential shrink
- Ability to kneel, stoop, climb ladders, use stairs, reach, pull and lift weights of usually 5-30 pounds.
- Highly organized and efficient
- Exude a friendly and positive demeanor at all times
- 6 – 9 months of retail or similar experience
- Initiates completion of tasks or activities without necessary supervision
- Flexible availability – including nights, weekends, and holidays
Company: Foot Locker
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Orlando, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A