Website Foot Locker
- Our global house-of-brands inspires and empowers youth culture. Relentlessly committed to fuel a shared passion for self-expression, we create unrivaled experiences at the heart of the sport and sneaker communities through the power of our people. If you want to be a part of something bigger than you can imagine, you’ve come to the right place. To learn more about the incredible impact we’re making on both our local and global communities, Click Here!
- Retrieves merchandise and fulfills customer orders
- Follows all loss prevention policies to minimize potential shrink
- Assist in the execution price adjustments and visual merchandising standards.
- Supports sales associates in maximizing the shopping experience for customers
- Maintains a clean, organized and efficient stockroom while adhering to company standards and safety requirements
- Prepares merchandise to be shipped, processes store transfers, and visual merchandising efforts
- Assist in processing all inventory movements between store and distribution
- This position would report to the Overnight Assistant Operations Manager(s)
Qualification & Experience:
- Initiates completion of tasks or activities without necessary supervision
- 6 – 9 months of retail or similar experience
- Ability to kneel, stoop, climb ladders, use stairs, reach, pull and lift weights of usually 5-30 pounds.
- Highly organized and efficient
- Exude a friendly and positive demeanor at all times
- Flexible availability – including nights, weekends, and holidays
Company: Foot Locker
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Atlanta, GA, US
Application Deadline: N/A