As part of our collaborative and guest-obsessed team, you help us create an experience that makes guests say, “I love Target!” When you work at Target, you’re helping every family discover the joy in everyday life. You’re working alongside a dedicated team that brings their passion and pride to all that they do. The food and beverage team works together to provide the guest a fresh, full, and food safe shopping experience all day, every day.
- Model guest service standards; delivering a fresh and full area during all opening hours, developing experts who share product knowledge with the guest.
- Foster a productive relationship with your Starbucks DM (if applicable), attend required in-store planning and business meetings and follow-up on key takeaways from their time in your store.
- Lead your team to uphold and maintain all Starbucks and Pizza Hut Brand Standards and production specifications (where applicable).
- Validate and follow-up on experts’ progress against department checklists and routines.
- Walk Food & Beverage Standards and Food Service Routines daily to assess priorities and review reporting to identify business gaps for follow-up.
- Ensure proper execution on all food safety standards and cleaning routines.
- Work a schedule that aligns to guest and business needs (this includes early morning, evening, overnight shifts and weekends).
- Understand sales goals, plan and execute daily/weekly workload to deliver on department and store sales goals and guest engagement. Including planning food service transitions, revisions, sales plans, sampling, promotions and price change workload.
- Assess Food Service back of house, production areas, dining spaces, and merchandising spaces to ensure food safety and proper inventory levels.
- Effective communication skills
- Work independently and as part of a team
- Manage workload and prioritize tasks independently
- Welcoming and helpful attitude
- Learn and adapt to current technology needs
- Lead and hold others accountable
Qualification & Experience:
- Previous retail experience preferred, but not required
- Must be at least 18 years of age or older
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Strong interest and knowledge of the food service business
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: North Haven, CT, US
Application Deadline: N/A