View All FlyEgypt JobsFlyEgypt
- Work effectively with departments throughout the company to ensure employee’s needs are met. This includes payments, forecasting, funding, etc.
- Build & cultivate strong partnerships with HR, Associate Services, Benefits, Legal, Auditing Stores and other departments to provide expert guidance, resolve individual associate payroll issues as needed. Resolve conflict between company policy and regulatory compliance.
- Able and have the skills to transfer the payroll system into full automated system
- Monitor progress of work within payroll operations and assume responsibilities as necessary during peak payroll processing times (holidays, store meetings, short-staffed, etc.).
- Able to work under pressure.
- Expert in payroll accruals, payment, and GL accounts. Effectively lead and manage all payroll dept. functions which includes payroll processing, payroll tax, benefit accounting & month end close processes.
- Experience in dealing with Tax authority and tax inspection. Manage details and scheduling for all special pay cycles such as bonus payments, yearly or semi-annual loads & adjustments related to vacation, sick & related payouts.
- Plan and manage ad hoc reporting, research and special projects as needed or requested to support the company’s strategic direction.
- Responsible that all documentation is available and/or stored properly and adequately.
- Must be able to work multiple tasks and interact with all levels of associates within our organization
- Knowledge of SAP is highly recommended
- CMA Preferred but not must Must have knowledge of multi-state payroll laws, and general legal requirements for overtime, meal periods and special pay requirements
- Excellent level of Excel is highly desirable
- Very confidential and honest person
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- 5-10 years’ experience.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Cairo, Egypt
Application Deadline: N/A