Website First Republic Bank
As a Registered Client Service Associate, you will be the first point of contact for clients or prospects, providing a wide range of sales, service, administrative and relationship management support to assigned wealth advisors and investment professionals across Registered Investment (RIA), Broker-Dealer and Trust or other teams.
- Assist with completion and transmission of transaction documents and communicate with operations/billing/internal departments/First
- Republic Securities Company and other custodians regarding transaction processing follow-up.
- Place equity, mutual fund and fixed income trades for brokerage clients; as necessary, utilize custodial websites, CRM client database and APX portfolio management system.
- Assist with phone calls to prospects and clients, manage meeting logistics, submit business expense requests, schedule appointments and distribute mail.
- Provide sales and service support for current clients and prospects.
- Research and respond to inquiries of high net worth clients; escalate issues as appropriate.
- Oversee client interaction — act as a conduit between client and Private Wealth Management operations; create business plans geared toward client growth; build relationships with clients by initiating contact and making frequent office visits; introduce technology and services to clients as appropriate; cross sell products, services and/or technology; monitor client investing and understand their rationale, intentions and goals.
- Excellent attention to detail and high degree of accuracy and consistency
- Exceptional interpersonal skills to interface with clients, prospects, custodians and colleagues
- Working knowledge of the securities industry, with a broad understanding of capital markets and related investment practices
- Required Series 7, 66 (or 63/65 combination) licenses
- Ability and desire to work in a fast-paced sales-oriented environment that can be unstructured; a proven ability to handle pressure, multi-task and prioritize work at all times
- The ability to use considerable tact and discretion when dealing with client or sensitive data
- The ability to work independently under minimal supervision, with exceptional problem-solving proficiency
- Outstanding skills using personal computers in a Windows-based environment, including Microsoft Office
- Excellent organizational, communication (both verbal and written) and client relationship management skills — whether interaction is in-person, over the telephone or via email
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience with Bloomberg, APX or custody system a plus
- At least three years of related experience, with a bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance or related field, or equivalent experience
Company: First Republic Bank
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Customer Service
Job Location: Long Beach, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A