Website First Republic Bank
An encouraging culture that invests in you. TheTalent Acquisition Sourcer will be responsible for executing Corporate/G&A searches from kick-off to completion. You will have full ownership of search execution including sourcing, assessing and recruiting top talent to First Republic. Specifically, you will be responsible for client engagement and relationship management, search strategy and execution, candidate pipelining and offer negotiations and reference checking.
- Maintain strong partnerships with recruiting to understand the recruiting process as well as current/future needs.
- Understand the company’s cross functional talent needs and the competitor landscape.
- Utilize multiple recruiting resources and advanced sourcing techniques (including boolean searches) to identify diverse talent.
- Engage candidates for high volume roles and maintain accurate information our ATS system, iCIMS
- Source talent using a variety of tools (e.g. LinkedIn Recruiter, iCIMS, Seekout) and maintain a consistent and quality pipeline for current and future requisitions
- Create candidate sourcing lists that identify and attract talent for current and future needs
- Build relationships with passive candidates and create personalized high-touch experiences.
- Develop innovative experiences to attract and recruit talent from traditional and non-traditional sources
- Strong communication skills
- Partners with various recruiting teams to understand business needs for current/future openings
- Must be able to review and analyze data reports and manuals; must be computer proficient.
- Must be able to communicate effectively via telephone and in person.
Qualification & Experience:
- 3-5 years of sourcing experience and building talent pipelines
- Experience with LinkedIn Recruiter, iCIMS, and Seekout is a plus
- Experience building a pipeline of quality candidates through various recruiting and pipelining tools
- Prior experience leveraging a Talent CRM and owning candidate campaigns preferred
Company: First Republic Bank
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Human Resources
Job Location: Fresno, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A