Website First Republic Bank
Under the general direction of the Director of the PMO, the Infrastructure Program Manager is a leader within the PMO and business partners, and manages large enterprise projects and/or individual programs consisting of inter-related and concurrent projects with a goal of actively and consistently supporting all efforts and enhancing the overall customer experience. The individual specializes in infrastructure delivery, is extremely adaptable, mentors lower level PMs on the Project Process and has the ability to manage and provide leadership for highly complex programs or projects. The role collaborates to define scope, requirements, project governance, design, testing, timeline, and budget. The role requires exceptional communication skills and an ability to build and maintain working relationships with team members, vendors, and other departments involved. The Program Manager collaborates with the PMO and the business to identify and manage the program and project pipeline for the specific business line. The position may lead/and or direct the work of others.
- Ensures adherence to overall program and project control point compliance.
- Oversees project managers and scrum masters working across a large program providing purpose, guidance and motivation to all team members. Performs critical team resource management and performance management to ensure project objectives are delivered on-time and within budget. Executes on-going monitoring and continuous improvement plans to insure team is executing with optimal efficiency.
- Serves as an overall leader and liaison between various business units, vendors, Information Systems, Information Security, Internal Audit, and impacted business units.
- Adheres to, contributes toward, and mentor other project managers and scrum masters on the Corporate and Department Project Process as needed and contributes continual improvement. This includes adherence to budgeting, financial forecasting, cost accounting and project management standards across the program. Ensures all issues and risks are clearly monitored and managed across the entire program.
- Manages very large strategic projects or a set of projects as a cohesive program including capital planning, business case development, planning, reporting, and execution. Track’s project and program status and creates delivery roadmaps working in partnership with executive IT leadership and technical teams to ensure clear communication of the on-going development and implementation of all initiatives.
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills and an ability to build relationships at all levels of the enterprise including external vendors.
- Must possess strong interpersonal and organizational skills including serving as a mentor.
- Requires demonstrated knowledge in system integration and management.
Prior experience working in the Financial Industry preferred.
- Agile / Kanban Project Management experience preferred.
- You could be a great fit if you have:
- Formal training in project or program management and/or certification required.
- Ten or more years of Infrastructure project/program management experience and demonstrated success. In-depth knowledge of Infrastructure technologies.
- Demonstrated ability to execute complex projects within budget and on time.
- Requires advanced knowledge of project and program management principles.
- Recognized as a subject matter expert within his or her specified field of expertise.
Qualification & Experience:
- Four year degree or equivalent professional experience and/or qualifications.
- MBA or relevant graduate degree preferred.
- Requires expertise in MS Office, MS Visio, and MS Project.
Company: First Republic Bank
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Project Management
Job Location: Oakland, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A