Website Sherwin Williams
This position is responsible for supporting the credit activities of Sherwin-Williams paint store customers. This involves collecting delinquent receivables for commercial accounts and to process accounts through the in-house system to third party placement as required. This role will also have direct customer phone contact to resolve discrepancies or disputes and effect collection of delinquent or overlimit balances. This role will work directly with Stores and District Credit Managers. It will also maintain open communication with customer and parent store to protect future business relationships. This position will also provide accurate reports to management to document all collection activity, status of accounts, etc.
- Must be able to operate a computer and communicate via the telephone.
- Must be legally authorized to work in country of employment without sponsorship for employment visa status.
- Good written and verbal communication skills. Ability to communicate effectively management staff, and external customers including, collection agencies and attorneys.
- Prefer Bachelors Degree in a Business-related field.
- Ability to implement successful collection activity to obtain optimum cash flow and profitability from the accounts.
- Prefer experience in Credit and Accounting; or prior Accounting/ Professional accounts receivable management experience.
Qualification & Experience:
- High School diploma or comparable certification (e.g. GED).
Company: Sherwin Williams
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Brunswick, OH, US
Application Deadline: N/A