Coordinates and facilitates the overall production. The incumbent will also monitor and report daily production metrics.
- Create and compile reports of work progress, inventory levels, and
- Validate and receive material. or as assigned by management.
- Complete tasks to ensure production levels are met.
- Arrange equipment and tools as necessary to complete assignment.
- Distribute product to be processed using production schedule.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Customer service driven.
- Strong team player.
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience in Microsoft Excel and Word.
- 2+ years relevant industry experience preferred.
- High School Diploma or GED.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Coordinator
Job Location: Washington, NC, US
Application Deadline: N/A