Website LifeTime Fitness
As a Facility Ops Team Member, you will ensure the cleanliness of the facility while offering great customer service. The club space must be clean, stocked with supplies and meet Life Time’s standards of presentation.
- Responds to member inquiries regarding Life Time products, services, policies and procedures
- Ensures the usage of locker room consumables, cleaning products, and chemicals follow the amount prearranged by the department budget
- Maintains indoor and outdoor club cleanliness and safety by performing daily maintenance tasks
- Washes, folds, and stocks member towels and ensures the locker rooms are neat, and orderly
- Ability to work in a stationery position and move about the club for prolonged periods of time
- Ability to routinely and repetitively bend to lift more than 20 lbs.
Qualification & Experience:
- High School Diploma or GED
Company: LifeTime Fitness
Vacancy Type: Part Time
Job Location: Mansfield, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A