- Our Business Transformation teams work with our clients’ senior executives on issues that affect the entire business and have a fundamental impact on its performance. We work with client organizations and teams across EY to deliver real results. We are looking for accomplished and creative individuals who will bring analytical rigor and practical problem-solving skills to our growing team. We help our customers by offering solutions that can be implemented in four competitive dimensions
- Innovation “Going beyond borders to promote growth”
- Strategy “Generate profitable growth while defending your position”
- Client “Revolutionize their client strategy and focus their approach more on the client”
- Activities “Transform the operating model to achieve the strategy”
- As Senior Team Leader, Business Transformation, you will be called upon to build relationships both internally and externally as well as cultivate and strengthen them.
- You will be mentored by associates who will help you identify business opportunities for EY.
- You will build long-term relationships with clients as well as networks and maintain relationships with members of other groups within EY in order to meet client needs.
- By drawing on your knowledge and experience, you will provide your clients with innovative business advice and contribute to thought leadership.
- You will actively participate in improving the operational efficiency of projects and internal initiatives.
- As part of our commitment to quality, you will complete projects and ensure the high quality of work. As an influential team member, you will foster a positive learning culture and act as a coach and mentor to less experienced team members and help them develop.
- Excellent analytical, interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Consistency recognized in values, principles and work ethic
- Actively participate in the development of thought leadership specific to the sector
- Maintain a strong customer relationship by effectively serving customer needs and developing productive working relationships with customer staff
- Actively participate in business development activities
- Work with high growth clients and other market leaders in multiple industries
- Establish the objectives and scope of work, determine the budget for the mandate and take responsibility for the overall implementation of the project until the completion and delivery of the final report
- Build strong relationships within the Consulting group and other EY departments
- Help staff develop their skills by providing effective supervision, coaching and mentoring
- Team player, integrity and leadership
- Keep abreast of industry and economic news relating to the client’s activities
Qualification & Experience:
- A graduate degree or relevant professional title (MBA, CPA)
- Accumulate experience in companies in the financial services sector, in the fields of digital transformation, data science or marketing
- A bachelor’s degree in business administration, engineering, computer science or a related field
- A minimum of 8 years of experience in the sector or with a recognized consulting firm
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Management
Job Location: Calgary, Alberta, CA
Application Deadline: N/A