As an Immigration Support Specialist, you will be part of our EY Law LLP team to provide our clients with integrated, quality services. You will manage a range of business Immigration services to multinational clients who recruit employees to work and live in the U.S.
- As an Immigration Support Specialist, you will provide day-to-day support to the staff, senior and management team in all aspects of U.S. business immigration client accounts.
- Additional responsibilities include providing support for billing processes and reviewing invoices for accuracy.
- Assist with special projects as requested
- Reconciling government application fee expenses
- Arranging and monitoring couriers
- General filing of client documents and file retrieval
- Providing ad hoc support to team members when working on projects, document production, etc.
- Faxing and photocopying correspondence and documents
- Drafting of basic visa application form and supporting documentation
- Assisting with Immigration Clerk caseload as required in their absence
- Attend weekly meetings as scheduled, may also be required to work extra hours during important deadlines (such as month ends, quarter ends, and year ends)
- Responsible for implementing and managing administrative processes in support of our clients and resolve administrative issues and concerns
- Gather, modify, create, maintain and/or track data and reports
- Accessing email and voicemail for team in their absence
- Using standard email directory to prepare letters for team to government authorities and clients
- Answering telephone, dealing with straightforward queries, taking detailed messages and forwarding to team
- Responsible for supporting billing process for local immigration team including downloading work in progress reports, liaising with national finance team and creating invoice request forms.
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience working in an office setting, performing administrative tasks
- Demonstrated analytical skills
- College diploma in Communications, Writing, Law or Immigrant Studies
- Demonstrated interest in Immigration Law
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Information Technology
Job Location: Ottawa, Southern Ontario, CA
Application Deadline: N/A