We provide a consistent audit by assembling the right multi-disciplinary team to address the most complex issues, using a proven global methodology and deploying the latest, high quality auditing tools and perspectives. And because we understand that, to achieve your potential, you need a tailored service as much as a consistent methodology, we work to give you the benefit of our deep sector knowledge, our full subject matter knowledge and the latest insights from our work worldwide.
- Organise and oversee the planning, execution and completion of audits, accounting and other assignments
- Responsible for planning and managing assignments allotted to them for compliance with all technical requirements including
- Final technical review at all stages and for raising with partners all pertinent issues.
- Reviewing and approving for partner’s signature all financial statements, opinions and reports and other deliverable documents for clients
- Ensuring management letters are constructive, commercially aware and demonstrate the firm’s interest in the client’s business.
- Obtaining consultation from experts on complex issues
- Develop and maintain productive working relationships with client personnel and assess client satisfaction.
- Use your knowledge to sift through large amounts of information and pinpoint key issues and risks.
- Take responsibility for actions and outcomes, handling issues with minimal guidance.
- Demonstrate a thorough understanding of complex accounting and auditing concepts and apply them to client situations.
- Take responsibility for enhancing the firm’s knowledge, by contributing all best practices and lessons learned into our global knowledge systems.
- Use technology to continually learn, share knowledge with team members and enhance service delivery. Encourage an open exchange of ideas and opinions among peers.
- Demonstrate the value of the team’s work by keeping the client up-to-date, and explaining issues, approaches and solutions. Help colleagues understand the broader picture of technical, ethical and financial needs.
- Ability and willingness to work primarily on challenging and complex projects
- Shown an on-going commitment to your personal and professional development through continuing education and development.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Proven track record of outstanding performance and display strong people and business skills
- Excellent commercial, management and organisational skills
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience with International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) & US GAAP preferable but not required
- Minimum of 4 years relevant experience
- Qualified Accountant – e.g. ACA, ACCA, CPA qualified
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Finance
Job Location: Belfast, Northern Ireland, UK
Application Deadline: N/A