View All EY India JobsEY India
The role of the Managers is to manage a team supporting the Assurance GTH multinational clients. Clients GTH supports are primarily based in the MENA. Key expectations for the role are to provide high quality results to the onshore team, often to a tight deadline, manage the team to meet the team objectives and targets.
- Maintain productive relationship with onshore teams and provide exceptional client service throughout the year.
- Role of a Managers is a support function to the Engagement Team at EY. A Manager primarily manages a team of 30-40 qualified / semi qualified professionals mostly Chartered Accountants and ACCA.
- Keep the team updated with respective ME territory regulations and IFRS amendments/new releases.
- Develop and run a learning program to continually develop and expand knowledge and expertise through learning opportunities: on-the-job, in the classroom and through EY online learning modules.
- Monitor and control effective utilisation of team members to maximise the efficiency and effectiveness of support services.
- Plan and coordinate the various phases of the support service, such as staff requirements for the busy season, fixing yearly target hours with onshore champions, assessing right mix of staff allocation, secondment requirements etc.
- Proactively develop strategies to attain and accomplish territory target hours.
- Maintain the highest technical and professional standard and consider the possibility of industry or service specialization.
- Coach, train and develop offshore team to upgrade their knowledge.
- Coordinating and participating in monitoring, review and quality control of all processes related to service delivery
- Promote and uphold the firm’s policies and procedures, and become knowledgeable in the firm’s services across service lines.
- Knowledge of IFRS and ISAs
- Proven influencer and communicator with stakeholders at all levels
- Sound operations/service delivery experience especially in managing large teams
- Experience in leadership role with strong customer focus
Qualification & Experience:
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
- A relevant experience of 6-7 years as manager with Big 4 or equivalent
- Certificate in IFRS would be an added advantage.
- Qualified ACCA or CA .
Company: EY India
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Consulting
Job Location: Chandigarh, Punjab, India
Application Deadline: N/A