Our Digital Marketing and Demand Generation team is building the future of performance marketing for EY. This team is broken into three parts, paid media advertising and digital marketing, digital presence and marketing technology. To transform EY to be a data driven marketing organization, we have created a new team. Within this team we currently have a Digital Marketing Analyst position available.
- The Digital Marketing Analyst will work across the Americas Digital Marketing & Demand Generation team to infuse insights from data in all aspects of the team’s work, with a primary focus on the U.S. market.
- In supporting the development of reports, dashboards, and processes, this individual will be responsible for ensuring insights are captured and that they lead to outcomes.
- This role will work closely with global, regional and country teams in support of data from paid media, demand generation programs, websites and more.
- Ability to ensure transparent and inclusive communication to all related stakeholders
- Strength in leveraging global resources in support of Americas and U.S. reporting, dashboards and analytics
- A minimum of seven plus years of marketing experience
- Adept at collaborating closely with global, regional and country data teams
- Ability to work independently and proactively to deliver project deliverables according to deadlines
- Ability to develop reporting automation and dashboards for key stakeholders
- Ability to assist in the implementation of insights to drive outcomes throughout the region
- Ability to occasionally travel to meet with team members as needed
- Strong presentation and data visualization capabilities
- At least three years plus of experience working as a data or business analyst
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work with and drive performance from diverse project teams and colleagues around the world
- Ability to manage a regular cadence of communication for date driven insights across BMC Americas
- Ability to take ownership of the development of processes related to reporting and analytics across Digital Marketing and Demand Generation
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience developing and overseeing data, reporting, dashboards and analytics in support of media, websites, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required
- Experience working with analytics tools such as Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics, Tableau, R, etc.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Other
Job Location: Oakland, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A