We provide constant room for growth through client engagements and personal development. Our practitioners develop and lead innovative data techniques and methods, supporting both business and technology leaders. This role provides the unique opportunity to build a professional network, tackle complex data issues, and drive cutting-edge approaches across industry-leading clients and domains. The experiences you gain here will be more valuable than anywhere else.
- You will be part of diverse teams of professionals across different geographies to deliver a wide range of data and analytics services.
- You will be addressing complex issues and driving growth across financial services.
- Fostering an innovative and inclusive team-oriented work environment
- Leading and coaching diverse teams of professionals with different backgrounds
- Demonstrating in-depth technical capabilities and professional knowledge
- Establishing strong relationships with the clients
- Working in an entrepreneurial environment to pave your own career path
Qualification & Experience:
- Hands-on experience with at least one major Hadoop platform (Cloudera, Hortonworks, MapR)
- A bachelor’s or master’s degree
- Hands-on experience in developing or architecting Big Data applications using Hadoop and related technologies such as Spark, MapReduce,
- Experience assisting clients with strategic Data Architecture/Integration or Big Data initiatives, preferably focused in financial services
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Information Technology
Job Location: Atlanta, GA, US
Application Deadline: N/A