This is a rapidly growing area, so you will have plenty of opportunity to spread your wings and continue to develop your skillset to keep up with the ever growing demands of the digital marketing landscape. Most of your time will be spent embedded with our clients’ team and we’ll look to you to provide our clients with a unique business and technical perspective to solve their business issues using Adobe Experience Cloud.
- You will lead team members who are focused on the user story creation, functional design, configuration, customization, and testing of marketing solutions built to meet the client’s need.
- You will team with various EY groups with digital capabilities to pursue and deliver digital engagements and deliver solutions that will bring our client’s digital vision and strategy to life.
- Leading project teams through agreed upon phases of project governance, requirements definition, vendor selection, risk analysis,
- customization, testing, training and rollout of a client’s project lifecycle
- Identifying the best technical solution to solve current and future business problems
- Developing and describing an overall technical vision for marketing solutions
- Understanding business strategy and supporting processes to drive the right architecture
- Providing broad functional knowledge of various key technology and business platforms
- Guiding team members in developing applicable methodologies, tools, approaches, points of view, thought leadership and accelerators to differentiate EY
- Teaming with client technology professionals, and third-party strategic alliances
- Leading team members in the design, configuration and implementation of marketing technology solutions
- Developing long-term relationships and networks both internally and externally
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree and 5 or more years of related work experience
- 4 or more years of experience in managing teams who have implemented marketing solutions (Adobe Campaign, Marketo or Salesforce preferred)
- Knowledge of leading practices, benchmarking, peer company environments and prior advisory experience relevant to industry specific business and technology function
- Strong written and verbal communication, presentation, client service and technical writing skills, coupled with a strong interest in further
- developing and integrating enterprise business processes with technology skills
- A valid driver’s license in the US; willingness and ability to travel to meet client needs
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Engineering
Job Location: Atlanta, GA, US
Application Deadline: N/A