As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we hire and develop the most passionate people in their field to help build a better working world. This starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. So that whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
- A Contact Center Solution Architect provides architecture leadership & subject matter expertise to client engagements focusing on complex & innovative products and solutions for the contact center industry
- As part of a client engagement, the solution architect develops solution plans intended to support business investment decisions which means they must hold the appropriate balance between costs, risks and desired business outcomes
- The solution architect creates innovative and practical designs that account for the end-to-end technical solution of a contact center system, in line with the business strategy and objectives
- For that, he/she works closely and continuously with business and technology leadership to architect technical solutions that unify the goals of both business and technology
- He/she understands the role of digital and self-service technologies and how those other channel experiences integrate with the contact center to deliver front to back solutions.
- He/she ensures relevant technical strategies, policies, standards and practices are applied correctly across Technology programs/projects and products.
- He/she also contributes to the development of architecture governance structures, methodologies and compliance activities
- He/she works with vendors to assess vendor products, understand vendor’s delivery models and assist in implementing them at EY.
- A solution architect can work across multiple projects with varied stakeholders. He/she sets architectural direction, builds consensus, mediates conflicts providing technical leadership and advisory services to the business. He/she anticipates needs and potential objections and helps to create an environment which solicits positive contributions from all participants Solution and Technical Architects, engineering teams, product manager, project managers, product analysts, test and project teams, Information Security and Operations…
- Has an advanced understanding of contact center solution architecture.
- Can adopt and relate new technologies and vendor enhancements to the set of problems faced by our clients
- Can communicate solutions, ideas, suggestions to a variety of business and technology stakeholders effectively and comprehensibly
- Possesses strategic business and technology acumen and understanding of organizational strategy
- Deep understanding of Application, Infrastructure and security architecture and non-functional aspects like Performance, Scalability, Reliability, Availability,… all the so-called “capabilities” of a system
- Understanding of latest cloud computing and data technologies, business drivers, emerging computing trends, and deployment options.
- Expert in defining, designing and developing distributed and scalable products and services including solutions from Genesys, AWS, Five9, NICE nContact, etc.
- Able to navigate the EY organization to facilitate work beyond the immediate technical team
- Experience with Agile & DevOps methodologies;
- Excellent project management, collaboration, interpersonal and communication skills
Qualification & Experience:
- Minimum of 10 years overall IT industry experience
- Minimum of 7 years in a contact center solution or technical architect role
- Experience in architecting and designing core contact center and adjunct technology solutions (both on-prem and cloud)
- Possesses deep knowledge on contact center solution architecture spanning across all aspects of each system and how it can be applied in a business context
- Experience moving contact centers from on-prem to cloud
- Experience with contact center resiliency and DR capabilities
- Experience in solution cost estimation
- Solid business acumen, management and marketing communication skills
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Sales
Job Location: New York, NY, US
Application Deadline: N/A