Website Express Scripts
This role monitors risks and issues within the Medicare Part D Pharmacy Operations area and assists business owners with effective remediation by logging issue details, keeping track of action plan timeliness, monitoring progress, identifying obstacles, and facilitating cross-functional communications. Working with Compliance partners, this role will ensure remediation is aligned to regulatory requirements. This role will have a special focus on monitoring industry and other downstream business entity communications and processes.
- Monitors and communicates monthly Compliance Program Effectiveness reporting requirements and performs action planning reconciliation.
- This role monitors system reliability and outage or performance notifications to identify areas of repeated concern and raises them to leadership for potential action planning.
- Reconciles issues from multiple work streams to ensure all issues have Compliance visibility and works to ensure non-duplication of issues.
- Monitors self-reported items, prepares and maintains risk and issue action plans in reporting tool(s) to ensure complete, accurate and timely information is available to all stakeholders; establishes a cadence of regular update cycles for communication with business partners with clear expectations and timelines on next steps as well as regular updates with Compliance.
- Assists with projects as directed by Pharmacy Operations management.
- Works with Pharmacy Operations leaders toward effective root cause identification and remediation; leads and facilitates regular issue tracking meetings with business owners.
- When root cause of an issue is determined to be outside of the Pharmacy Operations team, this role may assume the ownership of that action plan and will collaborate with the appropriate leaders and cross-functional subject matter experts to triage the issue and assist with driving effective remediation and closure.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, Visio, Outlook and SharePoint
- Ability to plan, coordinate and drive multiple dozens of tasks and keep clear and concise updates from business owners and Compliance.
- Ability to analyze business process and identify risks
- Solid understanding of Prescription Benefit Management and Medicare Part D Operational functions
- Ability to deal and manage multiple, diverse priorities with deadlines in an environment that can be fast-paced during peak times
- Ability to explain complex issues in a concise manner and understand communication styles for different levels of management or business partner relationships
- Ability to build collaborative relationships with business, IT and Compliance partners
- Ability to work independently as a detail- and results-oriented self-starter who is a team player with an ability to achieve build and manage business relationships
Qualification & Experience:
- Minimum 3 years pharmacy claims experience and/or Medicare Operations experience
- Process engineering experience preferred
Company: Express Scripts
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Phoenix, AZ, US
Application Deadline: N/A