Website Express Scripts
Get ready for a nursing career experience unlike any other. Accredo Infusion Nurses travel to patient homes and deliver critical infusion drugs, but that’s only half of our story. The other half? It’s being able to develop meaningful relationships with patients – without feeling rushed or pressure to move on to the next. In this role, you’ll work independently to make decisions and execute them for the best possible outcome for your patients, while feeling the impact you’re making every single day.
- Be the single point of contact for regular updates on patient status. Armed with a tablet, you are the single point of contact to ensure all clinicians are in the know about your patient.
- You’ll be expected to document all interactions and communication with patients including assessments, treatments, responses, disease progression, etc.
- Be a coach to empower your patients to be at their best.
- Focus on the overall well-being of your patients and work with Pharmacists and Therapeutic Resource Center (TRC) to ensure your patients’ needs are met.
- Take full ownership of the patient experience.
- Travel to patient homes and administer IV infusion medications autonomously, providing response management and follow-up care.
- Challenge yourself to be a better nurse every day.
- Use your commitment to your craft, confidence in your abilities, positive attitude, and adaptability to handle even the most difficult situations with the support of your leader and team.
- Registered Nurse (RN) license in good standing
- Valid driver’s license
- Adequate home internet access will be required in this role
- Willingness to travel within an assigned geographic area
- Strong IV insertion skills
- Ability to work Monday-Friday, day shift, as well as the ability to do occasional evening or weekend patient visits as needed.
- Flexibility to work alternate shifts on short notice and be on call for field visits as determined by business need
Qualification & Experience:
- High School Diploma or GED, plus 8+ years of relevant RN experience; or
- 1+ years as a specialty RN in a critical care, acute, or home healthcare environment
- 2+ years of relevant RN experience with a BSN degree
- 5+ years of relevant RN experience with an ASN degree; or
Company: Express Scripts
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: St. Paul, MN, US
Application Deadline: N/A