Website Express Scripts
At Cigna, we pride ourselves on our people-centered company culture and our continuous improvement approach. It takes our people to achieve this and we’re looking for a self-motivated and results-focused Salesforce Developer to join our IT Team. This is a permanent, full time role which could be based in either Wellington or Auckland.
- Reporting to our Business Solutions Lead, you will undertake development on the salesforce platform for various projects and ongoing enhancements, and perform the required unit testing and prepare releases.
- You are expected to provide 2nd level application support to all business units within acceptable timeframes, and contribute to the ongoing improvement in functionality and usability of our suite of software applications.
- All tasks will need to be approached with an Agile and DevOps mindset.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to articulate technical concepts, designs and ideas, are core competencies to succeed in this intermediate salesforce development role.
- Collaboration is a big part of our team culture. Being able to work effectively with other members of the IT team is crucial, to ensure that seamless service and support are provided to our user community.
Qualification & Experience:
- Our ideal candidate is someone with at least 3 years’ of hands-on experience developing and configuring the salesforce platform.
- Completion of Salesforce Certified Administrator 201, Salesforce Platform App Builder and Platform Developer 1 will be a definite advantage.
- You should be well versed in building modular, scalable components and have the experience working across multiple salesforce environments during the stages of the development cycle.
Company: Express Scripts
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Minneapolis, MN, US
Application Deadline: N/A