Website Express Scripts
Talented C# .NET developer is needed to join Sales and Underwriting Application Solution Group (ASG). Developer will be responsible (among other things) for the architecture, technical design and development of new .NET applications and web services which will be critical component of the rating tools’ infrastructure. We are seeking a very strong C# .NET developer to work with a team of high-performance high-caliber individuals, focused and motivated to achieve the project’s goals.
- The developer must be highly-motivated, take ownership of tasks, assignments, issues, and follow through until resolved. Have strong analysis skills to allow them to successfully learn the application’s business requirements quickly and resolve technical issues and problems as they arise.
- The developer will have design and coding responsibilities for upcoming application releases and possible other technical initiatives as well. Must be able to work collaboratively with other team members (developers, analysts, business partners and multiple upstream and downstream applications’ teams).
- The developer will have lead responsibilities as well.
- The ideal candidate must be efficient enough to meet aggressive deadlines and be able to produce high-quality results (low defects, meets business requirements and design specifications).
- The candidate must be extremely solid technically, and must be able to effectively communicate with team members and capable to produce documentation for Enterprise groups.
- Entity Framework Core API
- Able to meet deadlines working independently and directing others
- Effective verbal and written communications skills
- Object-oriented software design and development
- Microsoft .NET, C#.NET, ASP.NET Core 2 MVC WebAPI, ASP.NET 2.0,
- Demonstrates application delivery experience as part of a project team
- Self-motivated and highly professional
- Strong organizational and prioritization skills
- Working knowledge of LINQ and Lambda expressions
- Strong technical, hands-on familiarity with latest Microsoft technology stack
- Effective interaction with peers, team members and business partners
Qualification & Experience:
- BS, Computer Science or related degree, MCSE, or equivalent experience
- Prior experience leading team of developers
- Prior work experience with MVC/MVP design patterns
Company: Express Scripts
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Daytona BeachFL, US
Application Deadline: N/A