Website Rite Aid
RediClinic is looking for an experienced Healthcare Recruiter to work at our corporate office located in the beautiful Greenway Plaza area in Houston, TX. We offer competitive pay and a comprehensive benefits package including: medical, dental, vision, 401k with company match, life insurance, flexible spending account, paid time off and professional development reimbursement!
This full-life cycle recruitment role works to deliver highly qualified candidates by identifying, engaging, and delivering a high caliber pipeline while meeting aggressive hiring goals within a specified territory. Our ideal candidate has at least 2 years of Healthcare Recruiting experience, is self-directed, thrives in a fast paced environment, is able to handle multiple deadlines, strong written and verbal skills, strong interviewing skills, strong relationship management skills, strong attention to detail and is a team player.
RediClinic is a subsidiary of Rite Aid Corporation, a Fortune 500 Company. We have over 60 walk-in clinics nationwide and partner with some of the nation’s leading Healthcare Systems such as Memorial Hermann Health, Methodist Healthcare, Seton Healthcare, and others to carry out our mission to provide patients with easy access to high quality, affordable healthcare.
- Post openings on appropriate internet job boards, company website, with professional organizations, and in other position appropriate venues.
- Responsible for direct sourcing and leveraging recruiting tools (LinkedIn, Social Networking) to build talent pipeline. Own candidate generation (data base mining, job board follow up, direct applications, recruiting in-box, event follow up) responses, interview process management.
- Responsible for screening – resume/application screening for minimum qualifications for assigned positions. Phone screening for basic job fit (schedule, pay, location)
- Phone interview for assigned positions.
- Build a candidate pipelines for open and anticipated requisitions and expanding networks and reach for future pipeline building activities.
- Coordinate offer and on-boarding process – including extending offers, closing candidates, generating offer letters and ensuring necessary paperwork is in place.
- Collaborate with business to understand their hiring needs and goals.
- Facilitate interview feedback and hiring discussions with interviewers and hiring managers.
- Maintain data reports, performance metrics, and ROI on a regular basis.
- Ability to prioritize and work on multiple projects while ensuring customer groups receive a high level of service
- Strong ability to analyze data and recommend effective strategies to improve and/or increase performance
- Knowledge of all Federal and State Employment Laws, such as FLSA, EEO, FMLA, ADA,HIPAA,
- Strong PC skills including all Microsoft Office products. Experience with a HRIS/ATS
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule in a demanding environment
Qualification & Experience:
- 2 years of progressive Human Resource experience which may include staffing, compensation, training and employee relations.
- Previous experience in health care, retail and/or a start-up environment.
- Advanced verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
Company: Rite Aid
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Houston, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A