Directly responsible for the supervision, assignment, and coordination of Outage Planning and Services (OP&S) operations and maintenance activities to support safe, reliable, and efficient outage activities consistent with Exelon Nuclear and station goals.
- Administer coaching, mentoring, and performance management for assigned employees. Ensure effective communication of company programs, announcements, policies, etc to assigned employees.
- Participate in various aspects of work control coordination, scheduling, and engineering meetings involving online and refuel outage activities, to ensure that assigned work is properly assigned, planned and ready to work.
- Understand, support, and administer all OP&S processes, such as the training program, surveillance program, procedure revisions, and CAP to ensure effective work practices. Identify and support improvement opportunities and development, implementation and performance monitoring of all corporate and site Business Goals and objectives.
- Effectively supervise craft personnel to assure all assigned maintenance activities are performed safely and effectively, by qualified workers, and in accordance with procedures, NRC regulations and the site(s) schedule.
- Effectively communicate and address plant and personnel issues to the appropriate levels of OP&S and station management. Foster open communications and collaboration between all organizations internal and external to OP&S, including site management, INPO, and regulatory agencies.
- 6 years of utility or related industry experience of which a minimum of 4 years experience in the craft discipline he/she supervises
- 3 years minimum experience in nuclear power plant operations
- Must have completed a positive Leadership Assessment (FLS)
- Excellent problem solving, decision-making and planning skills
- Meet ANSI requirements for site Maintenance Supervisor
- Excellent communication skills
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Rock Island, IL, US
Application Deadline: N/A