- The IT Security Analyst actively works with outside vendors, the Infrastructure Team, and the Desktop SupportTeam to provide the highest level of security and support to the company.
- Prepare and publish monthly management reports of infosec-related activities, news, and identified risks.
- Monitor and Investigate security alerts and anomalous activity and oversee resulting incident response procedures and protocol.
- Participate in project, design, and enterprise architecture meetings to identify and define security requirements.
- Facilitate the development and the execution of the company’s Information Security strategy.
- Design and implement cyber security architecture and ensure its effectiveness, including configuration, maintenance and updates, and troubleshooting issues.
- Perform security operational tasks in a consistent manner, ensuring compliance with security policies, laws, and other regulations.
- Maintain the IT risk register and identify risks and vulnerabilities applicable to the environment.
- Update, maintain, and enforce the company’s Information Security policies, procedures, standards, and protocol.
- Detailed technical knowledge of database, network devices, virtualization, cloud, active directory, and operating systems’ security is required.
- Familiarity with web-related technologies (web applications, web Services, service-oriented architectures) and of network/web related protocols is a plus.
- IT Security Certification, such as CISSP, CISA/CISM, SANS-GIAC, etc strongly preferred.
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience with best-practice security frameworks or compliance standards, such as PCI, SOX, HIPAA, NIST, ISO27001, COBIT, etc… is a plus.
- 3+ years of hands-on experience with implementation of IT security architecture, such as anti-virus software, intrusion detection systems, next-gen firewalls, CASB, content filtering solutions, etc…
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related discipline required.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Information Technology
Job Location: Oakland, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A