Website Envoy Air
Would you like to work for a stable, secure, and fast-growing airline where you will be stimulated, challenged, and have the opportunity to develop your career? If so, read on! Come and work with the best of the best at Envoy Air where you will join a team committed to providing outstanding service.
- The Program Manager – Envoy Safety and Compliance / GSE reports to the Vice President as well as the Managing Director – Safety, Security & Environmental
- Will support the Vice President and other line leadership in the pursuit of safety, security and environmental excellence at all Envoy domestic/international GSE locations and from other airlines (OAs) where Envoy is providing functions of GSE.
- Responsible for integrating all Envoy Safety departments under the VP into a comprehensive overview of interdependencies such that interfaces between the departments are captured, reported and addressed
- Accountable for the integration and accuracy of GSE related Safety program metrics into an
- Executive and/or other presentation(s)/package and will also coordinate external audits
- Must have strong leadership, interpersonal and organizational skills. The ability to prioritize tasks, manage a large number of projects simultaneously and work collaboratively across functional departments is critical
- Responsible for the reduction of employee injuries in all GSE locations.
- Responsible for the reduction of GSE damages, accidents, or incidents.
- Conducts re-training of any GSE employee involved in an accident or incident.
- Conducts remote and on-site damage, accident and injury calls per the Envoy safety manual
- Conducts remote and on-site damage, accident and injury investigations and complete the required
- Board of Inquiry per the Envoy safety manual for events relating to GSE.
- Conducts investigations for safety concerns submitted to the Human Resources Ethics Point
- Hotline pertaining to GSE functions.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing
- Flexible to work additional hours with short notice when operationally necessary
- Possess the legal right to work in the United States
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision, report to work regularly and on-time, and be self-motivated
- Valid state driver’s license
- The ideal candidate must be able to work in a team environment and the ability to prioritize work and projects in order to meet deadlines and objectives
- Previous safety training
- Minimum age of 18
- 30-hour OSHA card recommended
- Familiarity with OSHA regulations, ANSI standards and Environmental regulations
- Strong proficiency level in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint as well as SharePoint
- Proven work experience building constructive and effective relationships with internal and external customers
- Willing and able to work rotating shifts including nights, holidays, weekends, and days off
- Willing and able to work and travel outside of regularly scheduled hours on short notice
- Willing and able to travel approximately 25% of the time
- Automotive Service Excellence (ASE) certification recommended
- Must be able to read, write, fluently speak, and understand the English language
Qualification & Experience:
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- Certified Equipment Manager (CEM) designation or equivalent certification required
- Experience establishing relationships domestically and internationally with all workgroups, management and union officials preferred
Company: Envoy Air
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Security
Job Location: Chicago, IL, US
Application Deadline: N/A