We are seeking an ambitious and dynamic Clinical Sales Representative to promote Stryker’s industry leading point of care imaging solutions to execute the company’s vision of enhancing the lives of patients and their caregivers.
The purpose of this position is to maximize utilization of installed PINPOINT, SPY PHI, and SPY Elite Systems in an assigned territory by working closely with Sales Representatives, Operating Room personnel, various surgeon specialties and hospital administrators. We are looking for candidates who want to take their careers to the next level of earning potential by driving procedure volume of a first in class, market disrupting fluorescence imaging technology. This opportunity proves 100% accountability for your territory results and earnings. Stryker offers a unique working environment that fosters individual growth and rewards based performance. The work environment is fast-paced, entrepreneurial and high energy.
- Responsibly manage all administrative tasks, budgets, sales reporting and expense reporting.
- Become a Stryker expert across all imaging platforms, procedures, industry trends and competitive issues.
- Regular activities include OR in servicing, formal/in-formal presentations, case proctoring and lead identification/follow up.
- Drive continuous expansion of SPY Elite, SPY PHI and PINPOINT IMAGING SYSTEMS’S imaging system’s customer base in hospitals to achieve sales goals.
- Develop strong relationship with the Endoscopy and Regional Capital sales representatives.
- Drive adoption and usage of DermACELL advanced decellularized dermis in hospitals for use in various reconstructive applications.
- Partner with multiple Sales Representatives to pull through usage of installed PINPOINT devices across multiple surgeon specialties.
- Travel required depending upon territory coverage requirements (>50%).
- Ability to multi task and identify new opportunities.
- Demonstrated verbal, written, interpersonal, presentation and communication skills.
Qualification & Experience:
- Excellent clinical selling skills and ability to build credibility with surgeons and OR staff.
- 1-2 years of selling experience with a proven track record. Healthcare related sales strongly preferred.
- Knowledge of the Operating Room environment preferred.
- Bachelors’ degree required.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Miami, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A