Textron Specialized Vehicles Inc. is a leading global manufacturer of golf cars, utility and personal transportation vehicles, snowmobiles, side-by-sides, all-terrain vehicles, professional turf-care equipment, and ground support equipment. Textron Specialized Vehicles markets products under several different brands. Its vehicles are found in environments ranging from golf courses to factories, airports to planned communities, and theme parks to hunting preserves.
- Conduct health and safety training courses for supervisors and employees as needed.
- Assist in the investigation of safety and health complaints and incidents.
- Provide technical expertise and assistance in the design of protective equipment for uses on processes and machinery and redesign equipment to eliminate and reduce safety and health hazards as needed.
- Examine work environments for various physical, chemical, biological and environmental hazards and stresses and make recommendations for improvements to process and equipment.
- Develop corrective actions for stresses that impair employee health and efficiency.
- Interpret OSHA standards and regulations and maintain cooperative relationship with OSHA.
- Analyze proposed and final regulations for impacts to manufacturing operations that could require substantial capital expenditures or compliance challenges.
- Submit monthly, quarterly, semi-annual, or annual reports to federal, state, local and corporate offices as required.
- Coordinate activities involving outside regulatory agencies such as OSHA, EPA, etc.
Qualification & Experience:
- Software Knowledge: Microsoft Office Applications
- Knowledge of OSHA requirements and Federal/State regulations
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Environmental Engineering, Safety Engineering, Occupational Safety or related field
- Years of Experience: 2 or more years of Environmental Health & Safety experience required
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Kennesaw, GA, US
Application Deadline: N/A